If you’re a fan of Sarah J. Maas’ “A Court of Thorns and Roses” series and want to add a touch of magic to your crafting projects, our “Nesta Archeron Cauldron Blessed Lady Death” PNG download is the perfect choice. This high-quality PNG file is expertly crafted to showcase your love for the strong and powerful character of Nesta Archeron.
Nesta Archeron Cauldron Blessed Lady Death PNG Download
This is a DIGITAL item for INSTANT DOWNLOAD! No PHYSICAL ITEM will be mailed.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will get the files immediately upon confirmation of payment. After purchasing, you’ll see a VIEW YOUR FILES link, which will take you to the download page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
Once your order is place, you will receive the following archive files:
- SVG file
- DXF file
- EPS file
- PNG files 300ppi with transparent background
It is possible that sometimes the digital product may only contain a PNG file instead of multiple files such as SVG, DXF, EPS and PNG.
Try to use these files with (but not limit to):
- Design Space (Cricut)
- Silhouette Studio DESIGNER EDITION or higher (Cameo 1, 2 and 3)
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
- Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
- Use Foxlify images in both digital and printed format.
- Use Foxlify images for both personal and commercial projects. Up to 50 units commercially.
- Re-size, re-colour, crop, rotate, or add other elements.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim Foxlify images as your own, with or without alterations.
- Create new clipart sets, digital paper sets, digital scrapbooking kits or similar with Foxlify images, with or without alterations.
- Re-sell the original Foxlify images in a set or individually.
- Lend, trade, share or otherwise distribute the original Foxlify images as a freebie, download or resource to others, in a set or individually.
***Please be sure to have the correct software for opening and using these file types***
If you have any questions or problems with the files, please contact me and I’ll be happy to fix it.
Copyright & licenses
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved, and belong to Foxlify Store. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Foxlify Store or our licensors.
If you purchased and/or downloaded any item on the site the purchase is automatically covered under our Standard Commercial Use License.
- Standard License : A Standard Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 400 physical end products made by you.
- Premium License: A Premium Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 1000 physical end products made by you.
*Note: this licenses applies to any Single Product and/or Listing you intend to use in your projects for sale. 2 Product and/or Listing require the purchase of two separate licenses, three require the purchase of three licenses, etc.
- Create projects and/or products for personal and commercial use.
- Create physical end products to be sold to customers.
- Making printed and physical crafts items such as t shirts, flyers, Canvas, Decals, games, party elements, accessories, home decorations etc. and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Sold or distribute the digital content on its original digital form.
- Reformat files, or copy, trace, or recreate designs by us to share, distribute, resell or claim as your own in any way.
- Convert the digital content to other formats and sell those as new templates (e.g. embroidery Formats).
- Distributing the digital content downloaded and/or purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Post, upload or share the digital content on any 3rd party website, platforms, Print-on-Demand (POD) sites .
- Upload the digital content on 3rd party printing sites that print digital designs onto physical products for sale, YOU must be the creator of the physical product.
You, the user, is solely responsible for determining if phrases used in any designs are trademarked or have any legal limitations for your intended usage. You agree to utilize Licensed Products in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Downloads from our website is not liable for any infringement or penalty that results from improper or illegal use. Please read our Terms of Service for more details..