Copyright & licenses
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved, and belong to Foxlify Store. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Foxlify Store or our licensors.
If you purchased and/or downloaded any item on the site the purchase is automatically covered under our Standard Commercial Use License.
- Standard License : A Standard Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 400 physical end products made by you.
- Premium License: A Premium Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 1000 physical end products made by you.
*Note: this licenses applies to any Single Product and/or Listing you intend to use in your projects for sale. 2 Product and/or Listing require the purchase of two separate licenses, three require the purchase of three licenses, etc.
You are allowed to:
- Create projects and/or products for personal and commercial use.
- Create physical end products to be sold to customers.
- Making printed and physical crafts items such as t shirts, flyers, Canvas, Decals, games, party elements, accessories, home decorations etc. and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
You are not allowed to:
- Sold or distribute the digital content on its original digital form.
- Reformat files, or copy, trace, or recreate designs by us to share, distribute, resell or claim as your own in any way.
- Convert the digital content to other formats and sell those as new templates (e.g. embroidery Formats).
- Distributing the digital content downloaded and/or purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Post, upload or share the digital content on any 3rd party website, platforms, Print-on-Demand (POD) sites .
- Upload the digital content on 3rd party printing sites that print digital designs onto physical products for sale, YOU must be the creator of the physical product.
You, the user, is solely responsible for determining if phrases used in any designs are trademarked or have any legal limitations for your intended usage. You agree to utilize Licensed Products in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Downloads from our website is not liable for any infringement or penalty that results from improper or illegal use. Please read our Terms of Service for more details..